Once all of your ladybugs have emerged and have been released, it's time to wash your Ladybug Land!
- Remove the dome from the base of the Ladybug Land and take off the magnifying cap.
- Rinse the base, dome, and cap in warm soapy water with mild detergent.
- You may have to gently scrub the dome where the ladybug larvae attached themselves.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry with a soft towel, then leave it on the counter to fully dry.
Once that's done, your Ladybug Land can be stored until you're ready for more Ladybug Friends!