Here’s how to have the BEST Ladybug-Raising Experience:
- Track your order so you know when your shipment is arriving.
- Remove the package from your mailbox immediately – especially in hot weather.
- Transfer your ladybugs to the Ladybug Land by tilting the base and gently shaking the contents of the tube (the ladybug larvae, food, and paper strips) onto the landscape of the habitat, not the sponge in the volcano.
- Don't give your ladybugs too much water, provide them with 2 drops of water every other day.
- Keep your Ladybug Land away from windows, drafts (from heat or air conditioning), or direct sunlight.
- If you have to move your Ladybug Land, hold it by the base, NOT the dome.