Ladybugs in the wild can live over a year, but they will only live two to three weeks in the habitat. We know it's sad to say goodbye, but after you have watched, studied and shared the wonder of your ladybugs it's time to set them free.
Here's what to do:
- Release your ladybugs outdoors within a week after emergence.
- Remove the dome of the Ladybug Land so your ladybugs can easily leave.
- Try to release them near a food source like aphid infested plants.
- Be sure the outside temperatures are above 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Keep an eye out for your ladybug friends the next time you visit your garden.